Make your holiday a relaxing and joyful time by knowing as much as possible about our wonderful property. Please do take a moment to read these terms and conditions.
Booking Period: If booked directly, the property will be available from 3pm on the date of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the date of departure. (NB: we stipulate this here but if no booking immediately follows yours we can often be flexible) If you book for a two week period the cottage will be cleaned and linen changed on a date agreed between us.
Payment Terms & Cancellation Policy:
Our payment terms are 25% on booking to secure the dates required, the remainder to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
We are open to negotiating prices for a longer stay do please call
If you have to cancel your confirmed booking or fail to pay full amount by the Due Date, we will :
Retain the deposit in all instances .
14 days days or more 100% refund
7 days or less retain 50% refund
1 day or no show retain 0% refund
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property. If smoking outside visitors must clear up cigarette butts and smoke at least 6 FT from the house.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbours.
- The Crest is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Guests will keep the property and all furnishings in good order during their stay.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
Please make good and safe use of the parking area in front of the house and annex. You may also use the area in front of the barn garage (if we need access to this garage during your stay we may ask you to briefly move your vehicle)
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included at the house, we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
- Rubbish: Any rubbish must be stowed in the proper bin or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
- Log Burner: Please do not throw any rubbish in the log burner.
- Water and Septic: The Crest is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to £300.
- BBQ :It must be cleaned after use as our housekeeper is not responsible. We have provided this for our guests use free of charge so be respectful of this request at all times.
PET ADDENDUM PETS are permitted only with prior approval
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival.
- Pets must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
- Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- Pets will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out.
- Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
- The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Insurance: You are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel/holiday insurance before departure, including cancellation cover. We cannot accept responsibility for losses or damage caused by events beyond our control such as strikes, industrial disputes, airport or port closures, fire, flood and other natural disasters.