Droxford is in the South East of the UK and the property lies on the fringe of Droxford Village down a single track lane.
From West M27, come off at junction 10, signposted A32 Alton.
- Follow the A32 north until you arrive at Wickham where you will come to a mini roundabout. Take the second exit, continuing down the A32 for 10 miles until you enter Droxford.
- Shortly after entering the village there is a pub, “The White Horse”, on the right-hand side of the road. Continue past the pub through the village up the hill. You will have the “Bakers Arms” pub on the right and then a garage/car showroom called “Taylors Garage” on your left.
- Carry on up the hill past the next left “North End Lane”.
- Take the next left – this is Cut Throat Lane – it is unmarked (I know, this is not helpful!) and has a blue height restriction sign on it.
From the M3 at junction 9, take the A272 exit to Winchester
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit ontoA272
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A31
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on A31
- Turn left onto Morestead Road
- The road turns into and continue onto Belmore Lane
- The road turns into and continue onto Stake’s Lane
- The road turns into and continue onto Corhampton Lane
- At the end of Corhampton lane turn left and then take the next immediate right onto Shephards Farm Lane.
- Go past Corhampton golf course and take the next left onto Sheep Pond Lane – enjoy the amazing view!
- Work your way down this lane until you come to a cemetery on the right – take this right, it is Cut Throat Lane, the house is here on this lane (it is the only house)
Our local Airport, Southampton is well served from Europe and locations within the UK. Routes in and out of the airport can be found here Southampton Airport and the airport itself is roughly 30 minutes away, with car rental available via Enterprise.
The nearest train station to get you to London and other major cities is Southampton Parkway. To help you plan your journey it is roughly 25 minutes from The Crest, and there is daily parking there. Southampton Train Station
Click here for timetable for local buses : Bus Timetable
Phone number for local taxi:
Chase cars: 01489 894433
Gamblins: 01489 893333
Millers: 01489 788888
>Enjoy your journey and see you soon.