When can I go on Holiday in England?
All the information from the Govenernmet is indicating that holidays in England can start again on Saturday 4th July.
We have been waiting so long for this moment to arrive and The Crest will be the most perfect place fo you to have that long awaited home from home reunion with your family and friends.
What steps have you taken to ensure your Holiday Home is clean?
- This one is an oddly hard one to answer, I wish it wasn’t.
We have always had very high cleaning standards, I know, I know everyone must be saying this. Please take a few moments to read our past reviews over the 8 years we have been in operation.
Here’s some of the key points;
- We outsource our laundry to an industrial cleaning company – super high temperature, extremely controlled.
- We have removed all board games for the moment.
- Keys and Key Lock will be sanitised after each departure.
- We have removed all additional blankets and pillows from the beds – it’s summer anyhow so they’re not really essential, they just looked lovely.
- We still spend (and love spending) a full 8 (wo)man hours and more cleaning the house and annex getting it ready for you.
- We take extra focus on all high touchpoint areas – all handles, remotes, switches.
- We supply handwash throughout the property – always have, always will.
- We supply quality cleaning products for your use during your stay.
We take all of the above very seriously, we are a family run business and your family is our family.
I’m very aware that this is a difficult time for everyone. To come on holiday in an unknown home is a certain leap of faith, if there is anything I can do to help you feel more comfortable and informed about you stay please just call, text, email or whatapp, I’m truly happy to talk.